August 23, 2013
Hello! So I AM staying where I am. I get to stay in the
Centreville zone, and my in Sudley branch. BUT here's the twist.....
Me and Hermana Simpson get to stay together. And....I'm
training.
Yep, that's right. Another trio! Well I got my new
companion, Hermana Wilde yesterday at transfers. She is fresh out of the MTC.
She is super cute, and I am excited to be with her. I got the call Monday
night, and I guess that I and Hermana Simpson are co-training, regardless of
the fact that I was halfway through my own training. Apparently, president
Riggs thinks that we can do it, though! There were a couple others that are
doing the same thing that we are.
Hermana Wilde is actually a visa waiter. She is called to
serve in Rosario, Argentina Mission. She was sent here from the MTC to train
and wait for her visa to come.
She is so sweet. She is a little scared and confused but she
is already an awesome missionary. She came at such a great time. We have our
wedding for Esperanza tonight and a baptism tomorrow...which I was asked to
speak at! eek!
Another twist is that
they put another set of Hermanas in our district, so our area is probably going
to change quite a bit. There were 42 new missionaries that came in this
transfer and they opened 13 new areas in the mission! CRAZY! The work is
hastening.
Well anyway, I love
you all. I am staying at my address of Lotus Lane in Centreville. I LOVE
getting letters. So send me some :)
The church is true, and I will write you on Monday to catch
you up!
Much Love,
Hermana Spencer
No comments:
Post a Comment